Saturday, April 4, 2009

Flickr

Hi, just finished making my Flickr account. I was sure I had one before, but couldn't for the life of me figure out why it wouldn't let me in. I'm guessing because I didn't go back to it for ages!

Here's the URL for the new one - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zilziegirl/. Yes, I know, hokey pseudonom, but you run out of names and passwords, don't you?

I love sharing photos online. I'll actually be showing people Flickr, Slideshare, etc, on my next Info Session, which is called Social Networking. I have them once a month. I like the idea of the choices available, eg, private family only, or the public in general. I have lots of photos on Picasa of the local area. I also have the grandkids photos up, but they are invitation only, so that I can share the photos with my brother and sister in the UK.

Enjoy, Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment